Thursday, May 24, 2012

Chocolatini

I recently spent a long girls road trip with my mother, aunts, and cousins. During this vacation, we came up with a brilliant idea to visit the local alcohol warehouse to pick up supplies for the night. That evening, we soon realized that we didn't have measuring cups in the hotel, so we resorted to filling up entire red dixie cups with our drink mixes. I probably had about three full cups of chocolatinis that evening, which resulted in sleeping on the toilet seat in the hotel lobby bathroom. Since that trip, my family has found delight in making sure I am never low on the ingredients for chocolatinis.

-Sarah



Chocolatini
Ingredients:
1 1/2 shots Godiva chocolate liqueur
1 1/2 shots creme de cacao
1/2 shot Smirnoff vodka
2 1/2 shots half-and-half

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake and pour into a chilled cocktail glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment